505 Games and One More Level have announced the Ghostrunner 2 release date. The game will be releasing on October 26, 2023 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Steam, Epic and GOG.
Alongside this announcement, a brand new trailer was revealed.
Highlighting Jack’s action-packed fight against the violent AI cult that has assembled outside Dharma Tower. Today, fans get a new look at the new high-powered motorcycle and vehicular combat, plus a host of mind-bending enemies and battles that Jack will face off against later this year. With Ghostrunner 2’s revamped progression system, veterans and newcomers alike can face challenging encounters with an increased focus on approachability and a new ‘block and perfect’ parry system.
What Editions of Ghostrunner 2 are available?
There are three editions of Ghostrunner 2 available – Base, Deluxe, and Brutal.
- Base Edition (Digital and Physical) – Digital and physical preorders get the Traditional Katana Pack including two sword skins and two hand skins
- Deluxe Edition (Digital) – Includes everything in the base edition, along with four additional hand skins, four extra sword skins, and a personalized hand hologram displaying their current username
- Brutal Edition (Digital) – Includes everything in the Deluxe Edition, along with 48-hours of early access starting Tuesday, Oct. 24. Brutal Edition also comes with the Season Pass (worth £14.99, featuring a new Game Mode and four Asset Packs), Animated Skin (Sword/Hand), and Motorcycle Skin.
Where to pre-order:
- Steam: Basic – $59.95 AUD | Deluxe – $75.95 AUD | Brutal – $99.95
- PlayStation Store: Wishlist now
- Microsoft Store: Store page
At the time of writing, there is no local retailer listing the physical edition of Ghostrunner 2. We expect JB Hi-Fi and EB Games to be stocking the game and will update this article once the store pages are live.
Ghostunner 2 will be available on October 26, 2023 on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, Steam, Epic and GOG.