PAX Aus is officially two weeks away!
By now you have hopefully planned your way to get to and from PAX each day (read our PAX Aus Survival Guide, if you want tips). If so, now is the time to schedule out your day, which is totally optional of course, some people may just want to live in the moment!
The fine folks at PAX Aus have released the full Panel Schedule for you to plan out your day(s). If you don’t know where to start, here are a few highlights from each day of PAX!
PAX Aus Panel Highlights
Friday, October 6
- Storytime with Erika Ishii | Main Theatre, 12:00 – 1:00 pm
- Whose Voice Is it Anyway 2: The Voicening | Twitch Quokka Theatre, 6:30 – 7:30 pm
- Beyond Stereotypes: Exploring Indigenous representation in video games | Kookaburra Theatre, 3:30 – 4:30 pm
- Cursed Cakes 2.0 | GenerOZity Wombat Theatre, 4:30 – 5:30 pm
- Sustainability at Xbox and its Approach to Developer Engagement | PAX Together Theatre, 10:00 – 10:30 am
- The Future of Gaming – is cloud gaming set to transform the future of how we play forever? | Twitch Quokka Theatre, 11:00 – 12:00 pm
Saturday, October 7
- Secrets & Stories, Music & Myths: A Stray Gods: The Roleplaying Musical Development Retrospective | Main Theatre, 12:00 – 1:00 pm
- Robert Hartley GM presents D&D Death Roulette | GenerOZity Wombat Theatre, 1:30 – 3:00 pm
- Sea Shanties you say? Yahaarghh! | GenerOZity Wombat Theatre, 9:00 – 11:00 pm
- Cosplay Beginnings Workshop: Props and Armour | Cosplay Theatre, 11:00 – 12:00 pm
Sunday, October 8
- My parents wanted me to be a doctor, but I want to be a content creator | Twitch Quokka Theatre, 12:30 – 1:30 pm
- Bach 4 Blood: Game Soundtracks vs. Classical Music | Galah Theatre, 3:00 – 4:00 pm
- Cosplay Central Crown Championship Finals | Main Theatre, 2:00 – 3:30 pm
Celebrate 10 Years of PAX Aus
In addition to the massive panel schedule, there will also be some celebratory, memory-inducing moments celebrating PAX Aus’ 10th Anniversary. These are:
- The Year That Was PAX Aus 2013 – a special retrospective panel reminiscing on the year that was 2013;
- Fireside with Mick Gordon hosted by New Zealand podcaster, KiwiTalkz, as they deep dive into 10 years of video game music;
- PinnyPals 4*Eva – Celebrating a decade of PAX pin collecting down under;
- Join the Press X Science panel who have hosted a panel for 10 years at PAX Aus exploring what we have learned from a decade of exploring science and videogames;
- A retrospective on the legendary PAX Aus Omegathon;
- Fireside with Halfbrick who were at the original PAX Aus – looking back to 2013 as well as discussing what they have been doing since then;
- I attended every PAX Aus for 10 years – a look at the memories from the community, content creators exploring the key moments in the history of PAX Aus that have made the event what it is today;
- Omegathon 10 Year Battle Royale – The last 10 years of Omegathon winners compete to find out who will be crowned the 10 year Omeganaut.
Tickets Are Still On Sale
PAX Aus will be taking place at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre on October 6-8, 2023. 3-day passes and Saturday badges are sold out. Friday and Sunday badges are on sale now.